All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionFood is vital for our health and welfare, and its production critically affects the environment as well as the wealth of nations. This atlas provides comprehensive accounts of the food chain - from plough to plate - and reveals how it affects the lives and livelihoods of us all, farmers and suburban shoppers alike.
- Author BiographyErik Millstone is Senior Lecturer in Science Policy at the University of Sussex and an authority on the politics and science of food production. Tim Lang is Professor of Food Policy at Thames Valley University and works on food policy and the public interest.
- Author(s)Erik Millstone,Tim Lang
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Earthscan Atlas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/05/2012
- Content NoteColour maps, graphs, index
- Weight374 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Reading Age14+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.