All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.23Trending at £14.78
- £6.99Trending at £7.20
- £7.32Trending at £7.47
- £8.39Trending at £9.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.73
- £9.40Trending at £9.76
- £10.43Trending at £11.35
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment your child is conceived to the day of delivery, The Attachment Pregnancy shows you how to strengthen your bond and give your baby the best life possible from the very beginning.
- Author BiographyLaurel Wilson, IBCLC, CCCE, CLD, CLE, is Executive Director of Lactation Programs and Faculty for the Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association. She also acts as the Customer Advocate for InJoy Birth and Parenting and owns MotherJourney Childbirth Services, which trains childbirth, lactation, and postpartum professionals. You can visit her website at www.thegreatestpregnancyever.com. Tracy Wilson Peters, CCCE, CLD, CLE, founded the Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association, the largest childbirth organization in the world. She has written for Fit Pregnancy magazine; Pregnancy and Newborn magazine; Atlanta Parent magazine; and has appeared on FOX, CBS, and ABC. You can visit her website at www.tracywilsonpeters.com.
- Author(s)Laurel Wilson,Tracey Wilson Peters
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight332 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.