All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the uniforms, weaponry, military practices and tactics of the Cavalry of Maria Theresa's army. This book also records the history of the army's campaigns, and is illustrated with contemporary images, detailed diagrams and colour plates.
- Author BiographyPhilip Haythornthwaite is an author and historical consultant specialising in the military history, uniforms and equipment of the 18th and 19th centuries. His main area of research covers the Napoleonic Wars. He has written some 40 books, including more than 20 Osprey titles, and innumerable articles and papers on military history - but still finds time to indulge in his other great passion, cricket.
- Author(s)Philip J. Haythornthwaite
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/07/1994
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.271
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, b&w photographs
- Weight174 g
- Width185 mm
- Height248 mm
- Illustrator(s)William Younghusband
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £6.99Trending at £10.33
- £16.82Trending at £24.07
- £10.30Trending at £15.03
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.