All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionNeil Thompson provides a fresh, unique perspective on leadership skills. The Authentic Leader highlights problems with existing approaches and makes a case for a human centred-approach. It will enrich understanding of good leadership by demonstrating the importance of authenticity in empowering and leading others.
- Author BiographyNeil Thompson is a highly respected writer, teacher and adviser, with over 36 years' experience in the people professions. He has held full or honorary professorships at four UK universities, and is now a sought-after trainer, consultant and conference speaker. He runs the Avenue Professional Development Programme, an online learning community for people professionals. His website and blog are at www.neilthompson.info. A free subscription to his humansolutions newsletter is available from: http://www.humansolutions.org.uk/bulletin.
- Author(s)Neil Thompson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note248 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height138 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.