All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
- £5.30Trending at £8.99
- £7.82Trending at £8.26
- £3.49Trending at £5.96
- £4.58Trending at £5.96
- £2.99Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Werkbund to the Bauhaus to Braun, from furniture to automobiles to consumer appliances, twentieth-century industrial design is closely associated with Germany. This study looks at the crucial role that design played in building a progressive West German industrial culture atop the charred remains of the past.
- Author BiographyPaul Betts is Lecturer in Modern German History at the University of Sussex in Brighton, England. He is the coeditor of Pain and Prosperity: Reconsidering Twentieth-Century German History (2003).
- Author(s)Paul Betts
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleWeimar & Now: German Cultural Criticism
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note51 b/w photographs
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.