All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic collection of essays, first published in 1979, represents Joseph Raz's landmark contribution to the philosophy of law. The new edition includes two previously uncollected essays and a new introduction from the author. It will be essential reading for all academics and students working in legal philosophy.
- Author BiographyJoseph Raz has been teaching in Oxford since 1972. He has held a chair in the philosophy of law since 1985, and has been a Research Professor since 2006. He has also held a professorship at Columbia University since 2002. He is a fellow of the British Academy and a Foreign Honorary Member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)Joseph Raz
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight455 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £3.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.24Trending at £8.98
- £18.09Trending at £19.03
- £36.79Trending at £39.97
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.