All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compiles posts from the popular online Autism Discussion Page to provide simple and effective strategies for helping children with autism spectrum disorders to feel safe, accepted and competent. This volume focuses on the core challenges faced by those with autism: cognitive, sensory, social and emotional.
- Author BiographyBill Nason, MS, LLP, runs the Autism Discussion Page on Facebook which has 40,000 likes to date. He is a mental health professional with over 30 years' experience in the field of developmental disabilities, specializing in individuals with multiple severe behavior challenges. He currently works as supervisor of consultant services for a community behavioral health agency in Flint Michigan, USA, and contracts with Oakland University's Center for Autism to run sports programs for children with autism.
- Author(s)Bill Nason
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.