Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this fourth and final book in Karel Haye's acclaimed Visitors series, the beloved family of bears gets in another round of adventures as they experience the full enjoyment of a New England autumn, from riding the Merry-Go-Round at the fair to trick-or-treating to rejoicing with a lovely Thanksgiving feast.
- Author BiographyWatercolor artist and illustrator Karel Hayes has participated in solo, juried, and invitational exhibitions throughout the United States. Her paintings have been shown at the Cincinnati Museum of Natural History, the Fine Arts Center in Taos, New Mexico, and in New York City at the Salmagundi Club, the Catherine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club, and the National Arts Club. Her drawings have appeared in several magazines and she has illustrated more than ten books, including Time for the Fair, The Winter Visitors, and Who's Been Here? A Tale in Tracks. She lives with her husband in Center Harbor, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Karel Hayes
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note27 colour illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width246 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.58Trending at £4.96
- £13.40Trending at £14.42
- £9.99Trending at £11.66
- £3.79Trending at £3.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.83
- £4.99Trending at £5.08
- £4.99Trending at £5.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.