All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.64Trending at £10.90
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionJocelyne Cesari investigates the relationship between modernization, politics, and Islam in Muslim-majority countries such as Egypt, Iraq, Pakistan, Tunisia, and Turkey.
- Author BiographyJocelyne Cesari is visiting professor of government and senior research fellow at the Berkley Center for Religion, Peace and World Affairs at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Jocelyne Cesari
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.