All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a picture of daily life in the Middle Ages as it was experienced by ordinary people. Suitable for general readers, this title describes how these vulnerable people confronted life, from birth to death, including childhood, marriage, work, sex, food, illness, religion, and the natural world.
- Author BiographyRobert Fossier is professor emeritus of medieval history at the Sorbonne. He is the author of many books on medieval history and the editor of The Cambridge History of the Middle Ages.
- Author(s)Robert Fossier
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byLydia G. Cochrane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £9.98
- £7.68Trending at £9.93
- £6.65Trending at £8.65
- £7.50Trending at £11.84
- £5.00Trending at £5.55
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.