All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionB Corps are an exciting, rapidly growing new form of business. This book makes the business case for B Corps, looks at what's involved in implementing the kinds of policies being a B Corp requires, and walks readers through the certification process.
- Author BiographyRyan Honeyman is the founder of Honeyman Sustainability Consulting, a certified B corporation. He is a LEED AP in in Existing Buildings Operations and was formerly sustainability manager for Seneca Center, overseeing a green initiative in 38 facilities. He writes frequently on sustainability topics and leads a local gathering of Bay Area B Corps. Ryan holds a B.A. from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and an M.Sc. from the London School of Economics. The Foreword authors are the co-founders of B Lab: Jay Cohen Gilbert, Bart Houlahan, and Andrew Kassoy.
- Author(s)Ryan Honeyman
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.67Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.