Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.00+ £3.35 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by samg10112
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete quick reference to symptoms and how to deal with them. It includes sections on how the body works; maintaining health and fitness for all the family; first aid; and common medical tests. There are diagnostic charts and illustrations that detail anatomy and medical procedures.
- Author(s)Tony Smith
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/06/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleBMA Family Doctor S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/08/2003
- Content Note600 colour photographs & illustrations
- Weight1295 g
- Width218 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- zaytayy30 Nov, 2010by
The BMA Family Doctor Home advise
I have two little children-always worried about their health. So I found this book and its very helpful-Its a quick practical guide to symptoms and how to deal with myself and my childrens.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.13
- £25.00Trending at £32.98
- £6.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.04Trending at £12.08
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.