All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will offer companies in the food industry a comprehensive guide to preparing for a British Retail Consortium Standard evaluation (Issue 6). It will enable them to ensure that the correct systems are in place to achieve the Standard, and also that they present themselves in the best possible light during the audit process.
- Author BiographyDr Ron Kill has worked in the technical side of the food industry for 40 years including laboratory, manufacturing, retail, auditing and training aspects. He has been involved with the Global Standard for Food Safety since its beginnings and is MD of a Certification Body, Micron2 Ltd. He is also an Approved Training Provider for the BRC.
- Author(s)Ron Kill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.