All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 50 years since the baboon was first used for biomedical research, it has become one of the most popular laboratory primate species. This book presents the variety of uses and the importance of the baboon in biomedical research today.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDevelopments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 Tables, black and white; XXIV, 392 p.
- Weight1670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn L. VandeBerg,Sarah Williams-Blangero,Suzette D. Tardif
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.