All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to be deliberately concise for time-poor parents, The Baby Sleep Guide offers clear solutions to ensure a good night's sleep for everyone.
- Author BiographyStephanie Modell qualified as a nursery nurse in 1984 and has over 20 years' experience of working with babies and children, as a nanny, maternity nanny and sleep consultant. In 1997, her experience with babies really came into its own, when her triplets were born.
- Author(s)Stephanie Modell
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Note20 colour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width125 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.