CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Diane A. Philipp,Elisabeth Fivaz-Depeursinge
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsSection 1: Growing Up with Cohesive Coparenting. Section 2: Growing up with Non-Cohesive Coparenting. Section 3: Clinical Applications of the LTP Paradigm.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Fivaz-Depeursinge is a former professor of clinical ethology at the University of Lausanne School of Medicine, where she was president of the Centre for Family Studies and head of its research department. She was a practicing child analyst and family therapist before moving into clinical research. Diane A. Philipp is an assistant professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto Medical School and a member of the faculty at the Hincks-Dellcrest Centre, where she is part of the infant and preschool assessment and treatment team.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.