Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £29.43Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.57Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.95
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £69.50Trending at £109.79
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of one of the world's youngest and fastest growing religions. This work explores the principles of the Baha'i faith and traces the historical development Baha'i faith both worldwide and in the USA. It reveals a idealistic faith that is attempting to offer a model of religious community that is compatible with globalization.
- Author BiographyWilliam Garlington is a religion scholar who has taught history and religious studies in the United States and Australia for over twenty-five years. He lives in Camarillo, California.
- Author(s)William Garlington
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight372 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.