All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh perspective on the Ballets Russes, focusing on relations between music, dance and the cultural politics of belle-epoque Paris.
- Author BiographyDavinia Caddy is Senior Lecturer at the School of Music, University of Auckland. Her articles and reviews have appeared in publications including the Journal of the Royal Musical Association, 19th-Century Music, the Cambridge Opera Journal, Music and Letters and Opera Quarterly.
- Author(s)Davinia Caddy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleNew Perspectives in Music History and Criticism
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus. 15 music examples
- Weight450 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.69Trending at £22.81
- £17.08Trending at £25.00
- £18.95Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.93
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £8.48Trending at £8.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.