All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe book extensively discusses the structure and stability of the Hong Kong banking sector, using economic theory and advanced empirical econometric techniques. It is important for readers who are interested in studying the banking industry in general, and the Hong Kong banking sector in particular.
- Author BiographyHANS GENBERG is Executive Director, Research Department at the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). He is also Director of the Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research (HKIMR). He obtained his PhD degree in Economics from the University of Chicago. He had been working as a Professor in Economics at the Graduate Institute of International Studies since 1979. Prior to joining the HKMA and HKIMR in February 2005, he was the Head of the Economics Section of the Institute. He has also been a visiting scholar at the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. He has published widely on issues related to monetary and exchange rate policy in a number of journals, including the Journal of Monetary Economics and the Journal of International Economics. He has a keen research interest in monetary and financial developments in East Asia CHO-HOI HUI is Head, Market Research Division of the Research Department, HKMA. He was previously a senior manager in the Banking Policy Department. Prior to joining the HKMA in 1997, he was a derivative analyst at Citibank. His research papers have appeared in a number of journals, including the Journal of Risk, Finance and Stochastics, the Journal of Fixed Income, and Quantitative Finance. He holds a BS in physics from the University of Wisconsin at Madison and a PhD in applied physics from Cornell University.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/08/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byCho-Hoi Hui,Hans Genberg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.