All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe landscape for practising barristers is changing rapidly, whether it be in relation to Carter Review of legal aid, future of Criminal Bar, opening up access to Bar and Bar Standards Board or reforms contained in Legal Services Act. This book sets the scene for, clarifies and puts in context these changes in a practical and non-technical way.
- Author(s)Nicholas Bacon,Simon Garrod
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworths Law
- Out-of-print date09/09/2015
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.