All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to the barnacle goose, describing its characteristics, populations and distribution. It outlines the year of the barnacle goose as it migrates long distances between its breeding and wintering areas, using staging posts on the way.
- Author BiographyDr Myrfyn Owen has worked at the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust since 1967, initially as an ecologist. He is now an Assistant Director of the Trust and Head of Research. He has written three major books on wildfowl, together with a large number of scientific papers, book chapters and popular articles.
- Author(s)Myrfyn Owen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/02/1990
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleShire natural history
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/07/2011
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £19.11
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £11.54Trending at £15.30
- £16.94Trending at £21.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.