Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrystallography and diffraction are widely used throughout science for studying structure. The aim of this book is to show, through relevant examples and without relying on complex mathematics, that the basic ideas behind crystallography and diffraction are simple and easily comprehensible.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hammond was educated at The Gateway School, Leciester, The University of Cambridge (BA, 1964) and The University of Leeds (Ph.D, 1968). From 1968 to 2005 he was Lecturer, then Senior Lecturer, in the Department of Metallurgy (later the Insitute for Materials Research) and carried out research on titanium alloys. He is a Fellow of the Royal Microscopical Society and a Life Fellow of the University of Leeds. He has long experience of teaching with the University and RMS courses.
- Author(s)Christopher Hammond
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Union of Crystallography Texts on Crystallography
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note303 illustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.