Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.48
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook does away with the classic, unimaginative approach and comes straight to the point with a bare minimum of mathematics. It nonetheless covers all important aspects, at the point where computational chemistry becomes exciting.
- Author BiographyBernd Michael Rode is professor of theoretical and inorganic chemistry at the University of Innsbruck, Austria. He has taught theoretical chemistry at numerous universities in Asia, where he has also built up new computational chemistry institutions. He has authored nearly 400 scientific publications and obtained numerous honours and awards, among them three honorary doctoral degrees. His present research is focused on theory of liquids and solutions, but he also maintains an experimental group studying chemical evolution towards the origin of life. Thomas S. Hofer has graduated from a college of technology and obtained his M.Sc. degree in chemistry at the University of Innsbruck. Since 2005, he has been working as assistant professor in theoretical chemistry at the University of Innsbruck and will obtain his Ph.D. degree in this field in 2006. He has published 16 scientific articles, including two review articles. He has been awarded the Austrian nation-wide prize for outstanding studies. Michael Kugler obtained his secondary education in Tyrol and Upper Austria and is at present a graduate student of physics and chemistry at the University of Innsbruck.
- Author(s)Bernd Michael Rode,Michael D. Kugler,Thomas S. Hofer
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight514 g
- Width180 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.