Consider these sponsored items
- £47.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £5.74Trending at £6.25
- £19.37Trending at £30.00
- £18.30Trending at £22.99
- £12.10Trending at £19.09
- £12.57Trending at £13.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers clear explanations of grammatical structure, exercises that allow students to practice grammatical and communication skills, dialogues and narrative texts that provide a glimpse into Basque social and family life. It also provides exercises in pronunciation and tips for instructors and students to help them achieve fluency in modern Basque.
- Author BiographyAlan R. King has a PhD in linguistics from the University of London and currently works as a professional translator, with a specialisation in Basque to English.
- Author(s)Alan R. King
- PublisherUniversity of Nevada Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationReno
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nevada Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.