Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £11.11Trending at £12.30
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of man deliberately hurts the woman he loves? Drawing on his pathbreaking studies of more than seven hundred abusive men, as well as therapy with hundreds more, Dutton paints a dramatic and surprising portrait of the man who assaults his intimate partner.
- Author BiographyDonald G. Dutton, Ph.D., is a psychology professor at the University of British Columbia and the director of the Assaultive Husbands Program in Vancouver. Susan K. Golant is the author of 13 books including Helping Yourself Help Others, with Rosalylnn Carter.
- Author(s)Donald G. Dutton,Susan K. Golant
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication27/02/1997
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.