All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most potent forces bedevilling the modern world is religious extremism. The need to understand it has never been greater, and Karen Armstrong attempts to do so in this text.
- Author BiographyKaren Armstrong spent seven years as a Roman Catholic nun; in 1969 she left and took an Oxford degree, and now teaches at the Leo Baeck College for the Study of Judaism and the Training of Rabbis and Teachers, and is also an honorary member of the Association of Muslim Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Karen Armstrong
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2000
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/01/2003
- Content Note16 b/w plates, With index
- Weight836 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.