All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe founder and former chief executive of the Vanguard mutual funds argues for a return to a governance structure in which owners' capital that has been put at risk is used in their interests rather than in the interests of corporate and financial managers.
- Author BiographyJohn Bogle is founder and former CEO of the Vanguard mutual funds. In 2004, Time Magazine named him one of the most influential people in the world. In 1999, Fortune Magazine named him one of the four investment giants of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)John C. Bogle
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.