Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the failures of the American financial system and the abuses that have plagued it over the years. More important, this book offers a host of practical reforms to restore integrity to corporate and investment America and to protect small investors' interests.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Bogle is founder and former CEO of Vanguard mutual funds. In 2004, Time magazine named him one of the most influential people in the world. In 1999, Fortune magazine named him one of the four investment giants of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)John C. Bogle
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.