All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £12.67Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.60Was:£14.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis walking, cycling and driving guide to the principal British battles of 1915 on the Western Front covers the actions at Bois Grenier, Neuve Chapelle, Aubers Ridge, Givenchy, Festubert, Loos and the 1916 battle at Fromelles and is packed with practical information and vivid detail.
- Author BiographyJon Cooksey is a leading military historian who takes a special interest in the history of the world wars. He is the editor of Stand To!, the journal of the Western Front Association, and he is an experienced battlefield guide. His books include The Barnsley Pals, Calais, Harry's War and, as editor, Blood and Iron. Jerry Murland followed a successful career as a teacher and since taking early retirement he has devoted his time to researching and writing about the Great War. His books include Retreat and Rearguard 1914, The Battle on the Aisne 1914, Aristocrats Go to War and Retreat and Rearguard: Somme 1918. Jon Cooksey and Jerry Murland are the joint authors of all the volumes in the Battle Lines series.
- Author(s)Jerry Murland,Jon Cooksey
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.41Trending at £24.11
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £22.86Trending at £23.36
- £24.31Trending at £34.88
- £24.47Trending at £36.99
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.