Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.65+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
General & Literary Fiction Books
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionReturn to Everdene Sands, setting for the THE BEACH HUT, and discover secrets, love, tragedy and dreams. It's going to be a summer to remember...
- Author BiographyVeronica Henry has worked as a scriptwriter for THE ARCHERS, HEARTBEAT and HOLBY CITY amongst many others, before turning to fiction. She won the 2014 RNA NOVEL OF THE YEAR AWARD for A NIGHT ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS. Veronica lives with her family in a village in north Devon. Find out more at www.veronicahenry.co.uk or follow her on Twitter @veronica_henry
- Author(s)Veronica Henry
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight290 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- janet4408 Aug, 2017by
Bought this for my Mum and she has read it twice. Good author and an enjoyable read, especially if you like the seaside!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- 3jabber07 Apr, 2015by
Veronica Henry is a very entertaining author and I love all her books.
I bought this book as Veronica Henry is a wonderful author and this book was the only one of hers I hadn't read. All her books are very entertaining and I couldn't wait to read this one. This book was every bit as good as I expected it to be.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98