Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.69Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by julies.bookshop
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnother page-turning story of tragedy and triumph from the No.1 bestselling author of The Loner and The Journey.
- Author BiographyJosephine Cox was born in Blackburn, one of ten children. At the age of sixteen, Josephine met and married her husband Ken, and had two sons. When the boys started school, she decided to go to college and eventually gained a place at Cambridge University. She was unable to take this up as it would have meant living away from home, but she went into teaching - and started to write her first full-length novel. She won the 'Superwoman of Great Britain' Award, for which her family had secretly entered her, at the same time as her novel was accepted for publication.
- Author(s)Josephine Cox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/02/2014
- Weight313 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £4.99Trending at £6.81
- £4.89Trending at £8.96
- £12.33Trending at £16.50
- £9.06Trending at £10.40
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £7.36Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.