Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of translations of Jacques Derrida's written lectures, this title extends Derrida's exploration of the fascinating connections between animality and human sovereignty. It also consolidates and broadens Derrida's deconstructive critique of sovereignty.
- Author BiographyJacques Derrida (1930-2004) was director of studies at the Ecole des hautes etudes en sciences sociales, Paris, and professor of humanities at the University of California, Irvine. He is the author of many books published by the University of Chicago Press. Geoffrey Bennington is the Asa G. Candler Professor of Modern French Thought at Emory University and the author of numerous works, including Interrupting Derrida.
- Author(s)Jacques Derrida
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- Series TitleThe Seminars of Jaques Derrida
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byGeoffrey Bennington
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.74
- £24.53Trending at £24.80
- £12.41Trending at £21.11
- £17.55Trending at £18.13
- £31.41Trending at £33.20
- £23.03Trending at £24.22
- £23.39Trending at £25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.