All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of the beauties and possibilities of Heliotrope and Honeysuckle, Auricula, Snapdragon, Spanish Iris and Corydalis, and all the other plants that enliven and exalt the gardens of England. It gives good advice on how to make a garden a place of repose and pleasure.
- Author BiographyGertrude Jekyll (1843-1932) was an artist and, as a garden designer, had a painterly touch she put to good use in the planting of hundreds of gardens. She is particularly renowned for her collaborations with architect William Lutyens. Her influence on gardening has persisted to this day.
- Author(s)Gertrude Jekyll
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitlePenguin English Journeys
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date30/07/2015
- Weight62 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.83Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.