All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing an interdisciplinary methodology that includes archival research, ethnographic fieldwork, literary criticism, and spatial analysis, The Beautiful Country reveals destination Italy's paramount role in the creation of modern mass tourism.
- Author BiographyStephanie Malia Hom is Presidential Professor of Italian in the Department of Modern Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics at the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Stephanie Malia Hom
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleToronto Italian Studies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note37
- Weight640 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.79Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.