All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionArgues for a 'risk-based' approach to pedagogy, based on WB Yeats' view that education is not about filling a bucket but lighting a fire.
- Author BiographyGert J.J. Biesta is Professor of Education at the University of Stirling, UK, and Editor of Studies in Philosophy and Education. He is the author of Beyond Learning and co-editor of The Philosophy of Education.
- Author(s)Professor Gert Biesta
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.