All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGloria and Anthony Patch party until money runs out; then their goal becomes Adam Patch's fortune. Gloria's beauty fades and Anthony's drinking takes its horrible toll. Fitzgerald here once again displays a wariness of the upper classes, 'an abiding distrust, an animosity, toward the leisure class -- not the conviction of a revolutionist but the smouldering hatred of a peasant'.
- Author BiographyAlan Margolies is Professor of English at John Jay College, CUNY.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight277 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlan Margolies
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.90Trending at £7.10
- £2.75Trending at £4.22
- £21.95Trending at £22.75
- £4.02Trending at £4.55
- £2.57Trending at £2.83
- £4.99Trending at £9.71
- £2.50Trending at £3.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.