The Beauty of Doing Mathematics: Three Public Dialogues by Serge Lang (Paperback, 1985)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £67.26Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.02Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1985
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsWhat does a mathematician do and why? Prime Numbers.- A lively activity: To do mathematics Diophantine equations.- Great problems of geometry and space.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.