All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the D-Day story of Bedford, Virginia, which lost 21 of its sons in the first hours of the landings at Omaha Beach - the highest loss any individual town suffered.
- Author BiographyAlex Kershaw is a British journalist and screenwriter. Since 1990, he has been a regular contributor to THE SUNDAY TIMES, GUARDIAN, OBSERVER and GQ magazine. He is the author of the widely acclaimed biographies of Jack London and Robert Capa.
- Author(s)Alex Kershaw
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/09/2006
- Content Note16pp b&w photographs
- Weight480 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.