Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £22.68Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together Emrys Peters' major writings on the Bedouin of Libya.
- Author(s)Emrys L. Peters
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Social and Cultural Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 72
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEmanuel Marx,Jack Goody
- Series Edited byMeyer Fortes,Edmund Leach,Jack Goody,Stanley Jeyaraja Tambiah
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.