The Bedouin of Mount Sinai: an Anthropological Study of Their Political Economy by Emanuel Marx (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £100.88Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.28Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionBased on fieldwork over ten years, this book builds on the central theoretical understanding that the complex political economy of the Mount Sinai Bedouin is integrated in urban society and is part of the modern global world.
- Author BiographyEmanuel Marx is Professor Emeritus of Social Anthropology at Tel Aviv University. He has published books and articles on the Bedouin of the Negev (Israel) and South Sinai (Egypt) and edited, with Sir Jack Goody, the work of Emrys Peters on the Bedouin of Cyrenaica (Libya).
- Author(s)Emanuel Marx
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note3 tables & 3 maps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.