Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
About this product
- DescriptionSimple techniques combined with clear photography and easy-to-follow instructions make this book an ideal introduction to bead looming.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Kidd is an accomplished jewellery maker who runs a bead shop and mail order bead company in Kentish Town, North London. She specialises in beadwork and was a founding member of the Beadworker's Guild. She shows her designs at all the major UK exhibitions including Alexandra Palace (London), The National Exhibition Centre (Birmingham), Glasgow and Harrogate. Alex also organises jewellery parties to show her work in a low-key, convivial atmosphere.
- Author(s)Alexandra Kidd
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleBeginner's Guide to Needlecrafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note220 colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width212 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.