Consider these sponsored items
- £16.19Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust as people are increasingly thinking about where their food comes from - and looking for greater control over their food sources - they are also seeking to take greater control of their health care. This title covers 33 common plants that can be grown nearly anywhere and used in a variety of ways, including plants such as garlic, and nettles.
- Author(s)Rosemary Gladstar
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.70
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.