CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.65
- £19.10Trending at £22.86
- £82.42Trending at £135.54
- £15.21Trending at £16.68
- £23.61Trending at £39.99
- £12.43Trending at £15.57
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of the pre-Socratic philosophers, moving from such ancient interpreters as Simplicius and Diogenes Laertius to the 19th-century German historicists, to Hegel, Nietzsche and Heidegger.
- Author BiographyHans-Georg Gadamer was born on 11 February 1900 and died on 13 March 2002. He was the author, most notably, of Truth and Method, and, more recently, of The Beginning of Philosophy and The Beginning of Knowledge.
- Author(s)Hans-Georg Gadamer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight165 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.