All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on the behaviour and ecology of Pacific salmon, including steelhead and cutthroat trout. This book covers the complete life cycle and emphasizes common themes and differences among various species of salmon. It is intended for students, anglers, biologists, conservationists, and legislators.
- Author BiographyThomas P. Quinn is professor of aquatic and fishery sciences, University of Washington.
- Author(s)Thomas P. Quinn
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note9 Maps; 136 Illustrations, black and white; 78 Illustrations, color
- Weight1112 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.