All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £78.43
- £4.85Trending at £5.63
- £10.75Trending at £11.00
- £12.80Trending at £17.90
- £12.86Trending at £14.45
- £9.96Trending at £10.28
- £10.30Trending at £15.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a pragmatic and engaging guide to help clinicians understand and contextualize conditions that may not be clearly delineated in the DSM-5 diagnostic system. Although not accorded a specific classification, the behaviors addressed in this book share the accepted hallmarks of addiction.
- Author BiographyMichael S. Ascher, M.D., is a Clinical Associate in Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Petros Levounis, M.D., M.A., is Chair of the Department of Psychiatry at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and Chief of Service at University Hospital in Newark, New Jersey.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note16 tables
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael S. Ascher,Petros Levounis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.