All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers the contribution of white matter to cognition and emotion. Every chapter has been rewritten and two new ones added. White matter dementia is updated, and the concept of mild cognitive dysfunction proposed. A unifying theme is connectivity within neural networks by which the human mind is organized.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Filley, MD is Professor of Neurology and Psychiatry, and Director of the Behavioral Neurology Section at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, and Neurology Service Chief at the Denver Veterans Affairs Medical Center. A graduate of Williams College and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, he completed his neurology residency at the University of Colorado and served a behavioral neurology fellowship at the Boston VA Hospital.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Filley
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.