CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionA clearly structured, compact text on the behavioral sciences for medical and other health professions, including practical features such as chapter review questions and an annotated practice exam.
- Author BiographyO.J. Sahler, MD is Professor of Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Medical Humanities, and Oncology at the University of Rochester School of Medicine. She was the pediatric clerkship director for 17 years and was the founding president of the Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP). The Guidelines for Education in the Behavioral Sciences, on which this text was originally based, were developed during her tenure as president of ABSAME. John Carr is Professor Emeritus in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences and Psychology at the University of Washington He has co-edited three textbooks on the behavioral sciences in health care and written extensively on the need for an Integrated Sciences Model in health care education. Julia Frank is Director of the Psychiatry Department at the George Washington University, School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Joao Nunes is Associate Medical Professor of Physiology and Pharmacology at the City College of New York, School of Biomedical Education.
- PublisherHogrefe Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHogrefe Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJohn E. Carr,Julia Frank,Olle Jane Z. Sahler
- Edition Statement3rd revised and expanded ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.