CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.46
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.73
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
About this product
- Author(s)Melvin J. Lerner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/05/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Issues in Social Justice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 210 p.
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of Contents1. The Belief in a Just World.- 2. The First Experiment: The Effect of Fortuitous Reward.- 3. The Second Experiment: Observers' Reactions to the Innocent Victim .- 4. The Third Experiment: The Martyred and Innocent Victims.- 5. Three Experiments That Assess the Effects of Sex and Educational Background of Observers, Experimenter and Observer Influence on One Another, and the Reactions of Informed and Nonimplicated Observers.- 6. Reactions to the Belief in a Just World Theory and Findings: The Nay-Sayers .- 7. Condemning the Victimized.- 8. The Assignment of Blame.- 9. The Response to Victimization: Extreme Tests of the Belief in a Just World.- 10. Who Believes in a Just World: Dimension or Style.- 11. Deserving versus Justice.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.