All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Beloved Self is about the holy grail of moral philosophy: an argument against egoism that proves that we all have reasons to be moral. Hills suggests that egoism is not epistemically rational, offers a new theory of moral understanding, and examines the nature of moral action and the connection between what we should believe and how we act.
- Author BiographyAlison Hills is a Lecturer in Philosophy at Oxford University and a Fellow of St John's College. Prior to coming to Oxford, she taught at Bristol University.
- Author(s)Alison Hills
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.