Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.47Trending at £5.53
- £2.89Trending at £2.99
- £4.25Trending at £4.30
- £2.81Trending at £2.90
- £3.95Trending at £4.00
- £5.41Trending at £7.37
- £2.50Trending at £2.53
About this product
- DescriptionLearn about science the same way Ben Franklin did--by performing incredible experiments! Ben Franklin, the famous patriot and signer of the Declaration of Independence, was also America's first great scientist.
- Author BiographyThe Franklin Institute Science Museum was built in 1934 in Ben Franklin's hometown of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The first hands-on science museum ever, it offers people a chance to learn about science by experimenting with hundreds of exhibits, including a 20-foot model of the human heart, a 350-ton steam locomotive, and a working weather station.
- Author(s)Franklin Institute Science Museum
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/1995
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleThe Franklin Institute Science Museum Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight354 g
- Width211 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Reading Age8-12
- Interest Age8-12+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.